Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Smart Gold and Nokia N96

Last December, I opted to just avail of the Smart Plan bundled with N96. I was told to wait for at least 3 weeks as there were no more phones in stock.

Without hearing any word from them, I thought that the phone will be coming in soon. Good thing, my husband had to make a transaction with them so we went to a Smart Wireless Center last week. I took the opportunity to ask about the availability of the phone. It was only then that I learned that the wireless centers received a memo requiring them to cease from selling/offering the said phones. According to the Smart officer, there were some defects in the N96 phones. They still don’t know when the phones will be available or if the phones would still be given to the existing applicants. Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment