Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Eraserheads.The Final Set.March 7,2009. Mall of Asia

Eraserheads Concert. March 7, 2009. Mall of Asia. Ticketworld.

Those are the keywords for the year’s sure hit concert. To those who missed the reunion concert last year (like me), here’s the chance to see the Eraserheads perform once again.

By the way, I heard that tickets are now available at Ticketworld. I tried to check the ticket prices. I was, however, unable to get to the Ticketworld website. The message read too many concurrent users

update

below are the ticket prices:

VIP PhP 5000.00
GOLD PhP 3000.00
SILVER PhP 1300.00
BRONZE Php 300.00

1 comment:

  1. Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete