Monday, January 19, 2009

Fortune Care for Senior Citizens

This could be a helpful information to  those who would want to get health cards for their parents who are already in their senior years.

As I was looking for the best health card that I could get for myself and my husband, I decided to look for an hmo which accepts applications of  senior citizens as well.

At first, I was saddened by the fact that most of the providers accept those who are aged 18-60 only. The other day, however, I chanced upon the website of Fortune Care. There, I found out that their individual accounts covers individuals aged 90 months to 64. After the age of 64, the individual may shift to the senior citizen program which covers individuals aged 65 to 79.  Just like with other providers, they are a little strict with the pre-existing conditions.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete